RIE Ajmer 2016 Sample Paper, Previous Year Question Papers, Solved Paper, Modal Paper Download PDF
Application are invited are invited for Entrance Examination 2014-2015 for B.Sc. B.Ed. / programme at RIE Ajmer , RIE Bhopal , RIE Bhubaneswar
Regional Institute of Education (RIE) is all set to announce online Application process of Common Entrance Test (CEE).
RIE will organize CEE Exam for entrance in various courses like B.Sc.B.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed course. These are courses which provides edition to become teachers of Science and Mathematics at Secondary level.
Every year large number of students takes part in this entrance exam. Online Application process of RIE CEE 2016 will be started from April 2016.
B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.Sc.Ed. Course:
- Candidates seeking admission to Physical Science Group must have passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) (Mathematics includes Mathematics or Statistics) and those seeking admission to Biological Science Group (CBZ) must have passed Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) (Biology includes Biology or Biotechnology) at +2 level.
- Candidates must have passed +2 / Hr. Sec./ Sr. Sec. or any equivalent examination recognised by University/ Board with at least 60% marks in aggregate of subjects of combination of the group they are applying for (relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ ST/PH candidates). The examination should be recognised by the affiliated universities of the RIEs.
B.A. B.Ed. Course:
- Candidates must have passed Hr. Secondary/Sr. Secondary or equivalent examination in Science and Commerce streams with at least 60% marks in total (relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ ST/PH candidates) OR at least 55% marks in total in Arts streams (relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ ST/PH candidates) .
- For student applying for RIE, Mysore, they must have studied English as one of the subject in qualifying examination.
- Candidates seeking admission to M.Sc.Ed. in Mathematics/Chemistry/ Physics must have passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (Mathematics includes Mathematics or Statistics) at +2 level.
- Candidates must have passed +2 / Hr. Sec./ Sr. Sec. or any equivalent examination recognised by University/ Board with at least 60% marks in aggregate of subjects of combination of the group they are applying for (relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ ST/PH candidates). The examination should be recognised by the affiliated university (University of Mysore) of the RIE Mysore.
At least 60% marks in Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with Science or Mathematics.
- At least 55% marks in Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Social Sciences/Humanities.
- Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ ST/PH candidates.
- There is no restriction in the passing year to apply in Two year B.Ed.
RIE CEE syllabus 2016
RIE CEE syllabus 2016 download pdf with Examination Pattern and RIE CEE previous year question paper of last- old years papers online with answers of Question Paper Solutions is available at official web Page and if you wanted to download online RIE Ajmer CEE 2016 syllabus then link for Download pdf exam syllabus- Paper Pattern as we have mention bottom down below with syllabus and Previous year Model Question Papers.
Application form is available on official Website of Regional Institution of Education (RIE). Students are going to face CEE Exam 2016 in May or June 2016. RIE CEE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016is available below. There are various books as well which are available online for practice of the examination. Students will not need to pay for those books. Try to download previous year exam papers with solution and solve one paper daily. This is the great time to check for RIE CEE Syllabus and Exam pattern 2016 as mentioned below.
RIE Ajmer CEE 2016 Syllabus
Written Exam will be conducted of 80 Questions in total. Question will be of 2 Marks each. Unfortunately there will be negative marking also in the CEE Exam 2016. Examiner will deduct 0.5 marks for every incorrect answer. Students will get timing to solve Entrance Exam will be 2 hours. All questions of CEE Exam will be Objective Type. Main topics of the written exam are Language Proficiency, Teaching Aptitude and Reasoning.
RIE CEE 2016 exam pattern
You should need to note this that for both the Groups as Group A- Group B, these Subjects to be come for Language Proficiency, Teaching Aptitude/Attitude, and Reasoning Ability.
There are total numbers of 80 Questions and out all among of them marks wise Topic details as follow below:
- Language Proficiency in English Contains 20 questions
- Teaching Aptitude/Attitude Contains 30 questions
- Reasoning Ability Contains 30 Questions
About NCERT RIE-CEE:
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organization set up in 1961 by the Government of India to assist and advise the Central and State Governments on Policies and programmes for qualitative improvement in school education. The Regional Institutes of Education located in the different regions of the country are major constituent units of NCERT. One of the major objectives of the NCERT and its constituent units is to organize preservice and in-service training of teachers and teacher trainees and to develop and disseminate innovative educational techniques and practices.
Physical Science Group
Biological Science Group
Seats for B.A. B.Ed.
|RIEs||M.Sc. Ed. (Physics)||M.Sc. Ed. (Chemistry)||M.Sc. Ed. (Mathematics)|
B.Ed. (Two Year):
Science and Mathematics Group
Social Science and Language Group
1. Scoring will be done with 80% from entrance examination and 20% from following definitions of aggregate scores for B.Sc. B.Ed./ B.Sc. Ed./ B.A. B.Ed./ B.A. Ed. and M.Sc. Ed.. For two year B.Ed. only entrance
examination score will be utilized.
2. Aggregate score will be defined as:
- For B.Sc. B.Ed./ B.Sc. Ed. /M.Sc. Ed. aggregate score of subjects of combination i.e., PCM or PCB/Maximum marks of subjects of combinations
- For B.A. B.Ed./ B.A. Ed. obtained total marks of qualifying examination/ Maximum marks of subject of combinations
3. A candidate can apply for more than one course/ programme for admission with a single registration with a single payment.
Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination up to two years back i.e., 2013, 2014 and appearing/ appeared in 2015 can apply B.Sc. B.Ed./ B.Sc. Ed./ B.A. B.Ed./ B.A. Ed. / M.Sc. Ed. There is no restriction in the passing year to apply in Two year B.Ed. In tie-up cases in various rank lists adopted for awarding ranks to the candidates who have scored the same marks will be preferred on following basis :
Counselling and Admission
The Counselling and admission will be done in respective RIEs. The details of the counselling and admission procedures and dates will be available on the websites of concerned RIEs.
The application process start with the deposit of entrance examination fee with following fee structure with State Bank Collect via the following link:
- For General/OBC Category Students Rs. 800/=
- For SC/ST Category Students Rs. 400/=
- For PH of any category Students Rs. 400
How to Apply:
You can apply to appear in common entrance examination (CEE)-2015 for the admission in B.Sc. B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated), B.A. B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated), M.Sc. Ed. (Six Year Integrated) and B.Ed. (Two Year) which run at Regional Institute of Education (RIE) Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysore and Shillong. Also you can opt for consideration of your application for the admission in B.Sc. B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated) or B.A. B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated) course of Prarambh, School for Teacher Education, Jhajjar, Haryana.
RIE Ajmer 2016 Exam Model Papers Download:
- RIE Ajmer 2012 Sample Paper PDF Download
- RIE Ajmer 2013 Model Paper PDF Download
- RIE Ajmer 2014 Solved Paper PDF Download
- RIE Ajmer 2015 Previous Year Paper PDF Download
- Regional Institute of Education Ajmer 2012 Sample Paper PDF Download
- Regional Institute of Education Ajmer 2013 Model Paper PDF Download
- Regional Institute of Education Ajmer 2014 Solved Paper PDF Download
- Regional Institute of Education Ajmer 2015 Previous Year Paper PDF Download
Like Us or Share